Digital & creative Agency
Live Webinar: ELIMINATE SCOPE CREEP AND CREATE HAPPIER CLIENTS.
The Project Management Perfect Lifecycle
- 1Project Calibration Meeting - Remove confusion from sales and calibrate expectation levels for a successful and profitable project.
- 2Copywriting - Heavily document both parties' responsibilities; copywriting determines all design elements and must have legal sign offs.
- 3Design - Ensure all copy is finalized and approved of before design begins; legal sign offs are required here more than any other step.
- 4Development/Campaign Creation - Spend this phase focusing the concept to appeal to the specific niche of your client.
- 5Beta Testing and Approval - Make sure the concept looks great and has full functionality before you present it to the client; don't send it over for feedback until it is at least to the 99% mark.
- 6Final Testing and Punch List - This phase is short; a few simple clean up items, then on to profitable monthly retainer fees.
- 7Client Training - Teach the client how your design works; seed for future work and/or kick off the monthly retainer fee here once you've delivered value.
- 8Go Live! - Learn when to release your concepts to the hounds; if you do this at the wrong time, you could damage the client relationship beyond repair.
Even if you can't make it, register anyway. We'll send out a recording afterward that you can watch at your convenience.
12:00 pm (EST)
In this webinar, you will learn about the 8 Step Project Management Perfect Lifecycle. To keep scope creep out of your agency for good, you have to take all measures to prevent it in each of your projects from day one. This is no easy task on your own, but with the right help from someone who has been in your shoes, and proven predefined systems and processes to guide you and your service department, you're golden. Learn more about how to create happier clients by registering below.
Just for registering....
Get our Agency Proposal Template and Proposal Template Checklist for FREE!
12 critical elements every proposal must have in order to close large upfront projects and profitable ongoing monthly retainer projects.