10 Step Niche Down Framework
Why is it such a big deal to find your niche? Do you have to get rid of your existing clients, can you keep the same employees? In this course, I will show you the benefits of picking a niche for your agency, how to vet the potential niche and ensure that you feel confident in your decision. I walk you through our 10-step niche down process and explain why it is CRITICAL to find your niche ASAP. Provided in this course are all the workbooks, tools, and resources you will need to confidently guide you through the niche down process.
wHO NEEDS TO NICHE DOWN?
As we have seen throughout history, so many times when an industry is created for the first time, it takes time to figure out and perfect. The same goes for your agency. Finding a niche means you have perfected a certain industry and now you stand out and are seen as the expert or leader of that market.
WHO NEEDS A NICHE:
- Any Agency Looking to Increase the Value of Their Time while Increasing Profit.
- Any Agency That Wants to Know Exactly Where and How to get Highly Qualified Leads at Anytime.
- Owners/Leaders Looking to Expand Their Service Offerings or Product Offerings.
- Agencies Looking to Create a "Value Based" Product Line with 40%-60% Profit Margins.
WHAT are THE BENEFITs?
Discipline and the willingness to change is required to find your niche or "your specialty". Once you have taken the time to narrow down your niche, things will truly fall into place for your agency.
Narrow down the niche for your agency BY:
- Knowing The 4 Types Of Niches And Finding The One You Are Most Passionate Or Highly
- Skilled At Implementing. It Is Always Best To Serve A Niche You Have A Sincere Passion To Help.
- Picking Your Niche Because You Love it, Not Just Because There is a lot of Money in it.
- Knowing Your Client Base Will Change But You Will Not Have to Get Rid of Your Existing Client Base. GUARANTEED!
- Being Prepared to Change the Trajectory of Your Agency.
- Having The Time, Money, And Motivation To Invest In The Future Of Your Agency/Business And Life.
WHY IS NICHING DOWN SO IMPORTANT NOW?
WHY SO IMPORTANT?
As agency owners, we sometimes think we need to be a "One Stop Shop". Be able to offer everything for everyone; But in reality, that is the opposite of what an agency owner should be.
WHY NICHE DOWN:
- The Right Niche Will Accelerate Your Growth.
- A Niche Improves Your Quality of Work.
- It Makes Your Prices More Competitive and You Deliver More Value.
- Increase Your Profits and Deliver Substantially More Value to Your Clients.
- By Finding a Niche, You Can Create a Digital Marketing Strategy and Products That Are 100% Customized to Your Client's Specific Pain Points.