0 - 100k in Revenue
SoloPreneur - Maybe 1 - 2 Part Time Contractors - No Real Team - Rely Primarily on Freelancer Sites, Friends, Family and Referrals for New Business, Strong Skill Set (Design, Programming, Sales), etc...
You're getting jobs from Upwork/Fiverr, friends, family and referrals. you are most assuredly leaving tens of thousands of dollars of profit on the table. You know swapping time for money is not going to achieve your goals. When in this phase you have occasional questions, you need an accountability Partner, the right templates/tools and a support group dedicated to your success. All items listed below are cheaper than $150 and get you down the road towards building your version of the Entrepreneurial Dream.
Agency Success Roadmap Book
AGENCY SUCCESS ROADMAP BOOK
Agency Success Roadmap is a book was written with Freelancers in mind. It is a literal GPS for entrepreneurs who need a little direction or guidance to grow or just to take some of the pressure off being a Solopreneur!
We hear it all of the time “Time is Money” or "There is just not enough hours in the day" and “It takes a village". These statements speak volumes!!
I understand the need for more time or resources to successfully run an Agency without breaking the bank. This book is written and crafted to help you travel down the road to success step by step. There are 12 chapters that discuss 12 different topics that all Agencies need to take seriously. Such as, Finding a Niche and why that is important or How do you get good leads and then turn those into sales? It takes you through topics like Sales and Marketing Automation and why it is a game changer. Rest assured that If you follow the roadmap, you can expect to accomplish success!
The principles and strategies written in this book are timeless and not limited to a specific agency model. These tactics are proven and have worked for startups and medium-sized agencies. It’s worked for all types of agencies as well: Creative, Advertising, Development, Social Media and Media Buying agencies.
Agency Support Plus
12 COURSE ON-DEMAND PROGRAM
The Agency Support Plus is designed go alongside the Freelancer who is serious about growing their business but also needs to stay on a budget. Included in this system are the tools and resources to answer all the questions that pop up on a daily basis while growing their agency. Get answers to questions every agency owner ask...such as: How to get more leads, How to prepare the perfect proposal, do I need a sales and marketing automation system, How do I manage difficult clients and so much more! ANSWERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM! Included in this support system:
- 30-minute meeting every month for accountability check in and forward movement calls
- Question and Answer time each month
- Be Prepared to be held accountable every month
- The ability to work 3 to 5 hours a month working "on" your agency instead of working "in" your agency
- Ask up to 5 loom questions a month (loom video time limit of 2-3 minutes and must ask 1 question at a time)
- Receive 1 course every 90 days from our course library (See below a list of courses)
- 2 loom support videos a month
- Access to private (members only) Facebook Group
Individual Online Courses
Currently, we have 12 courses available to meet you where you are and give you the resources for you to grow while not being tethered to your agency. Each course is designed to answer any and all questions on the topics Where you may need a little direction. Including with each course are workbooks, templates, worksheet and an amazing amount of information. The Course list includes:
- Finding A Niche - Why Do You Need A NIche
- Productization - what is productization
- Proposal Delivery System - customizable proposal template
- Prospect Engagement - learn to engage prospects with more confidence
- Lead Harvesting - learn how to harvest those leads
- Traffic Generation - Generate the traffic you need
- Agency Leadership -Leadership determines your agency culture
- Project Management - Learn how to manage your projects more efficiently
- Sales & Marketing Automation - Learn how automation is the way to go
- Key Performance Indicators - Know what is working and what is not working
- Brand Positioning - Get your brand out there
- Pricing - learn the trick to pricing