Sorry, you don’t have access to this course yet. This is one of the courses included in the Agency Blueprint.
BUT, good news!
We’ve decided to sell our Agency Blueprint courses individually as well as one whole entity, so this is an easy fix!
Click the green button below to learn more about how to become the proud owner of a brand new Positioning course made with you in mind.
“So I’m reinforcing my brand, and I’m creating raving fans that I wasn’t creating before because frankly, I allowed myself to fall to the wayside…. He’s a good ol’ boy, who helps you get good ol’ results!“
Ted Miller III, CEO/Founder
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO ME?
- Create a strong Brand Positioning Vortex that makes your agency the only choice to your prospects
- Solidify your agency identity to exactly match your customer avatar’s needs
- Establish social proof and social trust that differentiates your agency from the rest
- Learn how to be so in tune with your target audience that every piece of content you share builds unreal perceived value
- Create a strong digital footprint that blows your competitors out of the water
- Lifetime access to all videos, tools, and resources, including…
- Several different types of tools and resources
- 10+ Implementation Goals Tracking Worksheets
- Customer Avatar Development Worksheet
- Brand Positioning Statement Creation Worksheet
- Lecture videos from someone who’s BEEN there
- Workbook with a step-by-step guide to transforming your brand positioning strategy
- …and more!
As I mentioned, brand positioning is similar to a vortex. A vortex does not have a lot of gravitational pull when it first forms (as you begin to create your brand), but as it grows in size and gets stronger (you have built a very strong brand positioning statement), the gravitational pull sucks everything (your prospects) down towards the center of the vortex (your agency).
Brand positioning is so important because it helps you do more with less. In other words, you spend less on media buying and you close more big money projects. In this course, we provide a brand positioning checklist where you can give your agency a physical grade on your brand positioning and watch it change as you grow.
A few things you'll learn...
WHAT IS BRAND POSITIONING?
Essentially, brand positioning is what separates you from your competitors, builds value in your brand, and makes you the only choice as far as your target audience, or customer avatar is concerned. We like to call it the Brand Positioning Vortex. In the beginning, it doesn’t have much pull on your target audience, but as the vortex grows, it grabs your target audience and does not let them go until they reach the center of the vortex (your agency).
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
As we’ve mentioned, brand positioning is important because it helps you do more with less. In other words, you spend less on media buying and you close more big money projects. How? Because your target audience is basically chomping at the bit to work with you.
POSITIONING ASSETS PRIORITY CHECKLIST
In this course, we provide a list of all the items you need to get in place to increase the brand positioning for your agency. Some of these you will already have, some of these items you have but they might be weak, and others you might not have at all. We have a list of about 12 items that are absolutely crucial.
CREATING YOUR AGENCY’S POSITIONING STATEMENT
We have created a very simple 3 step process to help you determine exactly what your agency’s brand positioning should focus on and how to get it implemented. Step 1: Brand Analysis; Step 2: First Draft of Your Positioning Statement; Step 3: Implementation of Brand Assets.
The more items you get in place, the bigger and stronger your vortex will become.
Every added asset will create a stronger pull, and before you know, it your target audience will be running to your agency to use your services.